New to the flourishing 78745 neighborhood of South Austin, Cooper Villas is a 41-home community, featuring extensive green space and thoughtful amenities. Designed in a modern craftsman style, Cooper Villas showcases a contemporary blend of new and innovative materials, mixed with classic Texas limestone, lap-board siding, and metal roofing.
The community is positioned around a central landscaped courtyard, promoting a sense of community through connected walkways, and an outdoor summer kitchen. On the back side of each home is a private, fenced patio, perfect for quietly enjoying the outdoors, or inviting over a few friends.
STARTING AT $232k – FIRST HOMES AVAILABLE WINTER 2016/17
KEY ARCHITECTURAL FEATURES
- Natural Modern Design: The Cooper Villas design achieved by our team of world-class designers, demonstrates a strong commitment to creating innovative designs based on environmentally sustainable and financially viable business models.
- Standing-Seam Metal Roofing: Not just a clean and beautiful look, a standing seam metal roof outperforms any other roof types in longevity and energy efficiency.
- Operable Low-E Windows: Low thermal emissivity windows will help keep your unit energy efficient.
- 9′ Ceilings: Enjoy the modern and spacious 9′ ceilings on both living and bedroom levels.
- Private Patios: All units include private patios for outdoor living and entertaining.
- Exterior Lighting: The exterior lighting at Cooper Villas was carefully selected and designed to light up the community at night, without creating excessive light pollution. IMPACT communities are well lit and feel safe while creating a desirable ambiance.
- Colors in Harmony: Cooper Villa’s exterior color palette was developed by a leading color consultant. The chosen color palette reflects a modern craftsman feel, that will maintain timeless and contemporary.